Based in Sheffield, UK
PC / Mac (pre-alpha)
Gang Beasts is a silly local multiplayer party game with doughy ragdoll physics and horrific environmental hazards.
Gang Beasts is influenced by classic mêlée fighting games such as Capcom's Final Fight games, Sega's Streets of Rage and Golden Axe series, Konami's Crime Fighters, and Taito's Double Dragon and Renegade games.
Logo & Icon
- "I once had a persistent pugilist clutching my eyeball as she hung over the edge of a fatal drop, refusing to relinquish the ocular grip and admit defeat."
- Adam Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "Gang Beasts is a brilliant, drunken multiplayer brawler"
- John Bedford, Eurogamer.net
- "Gang Beasts – probably the funniest fighting game ever made"
- Keith Stuart, The Guardian Page
Boneloaf is a small independant game studio currently making a series of experimental multiplayer party games.
More information on Boneloaf, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Gang Beasts Credits
Game Design, Game Development, Character and Environment Assets, Level Design
Game Design, Character, Environment Assets, and Level Design
Game Design, Character and Environment Assets, Music and Sound Design, Level Design
Game Development, Character and Environment Assets, Level Design